




I was looking and I don't know how I forgot to post pictures of Easter, but I did. So here they are. We had a great Easter. It started on Good Friday when we died eggs and made Hot Cross buns. Then the Herriman egg hunt on Sat. Since we were going to the Huntley's for lunch on Sunday. Connor wanted the Easter Bunny to take all the eggs to their house. Sunday morning the Easter Bunny made a scavenger hunt for the basket. He left clues on each thing that Connor had to read and then hunt. It was so fun watch Connor fill his basket. Then we went to church and had a great service. Connor's class played the bells and did a great job. Then it was time for the fun stuff. We had a great lunch with the Huntley's and then an egg hunt. Melissa had it set up so cute for us. We had a great time. The food and company was perfect.
1 comment:
We loved the Hot Cross Buns! Thanks for being such a friendly neighbor.
Post a Comment