
Where did the last 6 years go??? Connor is now 6 and doing so many things. He loves school and is reading many books. He is in gymnastics and loves it. The uneven bars seem to be the coolest. He LOVES Toy Story and swinging outside. For his birthday we opened presents (all of them had something to do with space or Toy story) then we went to the Pie for lunch it was so YUMMY! We then took him to gymnastics then home to eat cake! There was a special present waiting for him when he went to bed... A new Woody doll - not just a regular Woody doll, but the exact one that Andy had. We had a great day!

2 comments:
Holy cow! I remember when he was just a baby. Happy Birthday, Conner! Ps...cake looks awesome :)
I can't believe it.. I just don't know what else to say, I just can't believe he's 6!! What a little stud!
Post a Comment