Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Year of Santa!

We had a wonderful Christmas! Connor believed in the magic this year of Santa Claus. It was fun to pretend with him.

May favorite present was the handprint wreath Connor made me in school. It had the sweetest poem attached that made me cry.


Connor got lots of cool things, but I think his favorite was the imaginex space shuttle. Although all the Toy Story came in at a close second.

Connor still loves to dress up. Christmas was a good oppertunity to get a new shirt and tie. He really wanted a dress jacket to go with it.

The Curtis Christmas party was lots of fun. Connor had no problem sitting on Santa's lap this year if it ment he might get a REAL space shuttle.

2 comments:

Mike and Jantz said...

Those are really great pictures! I love the one with the tie! That is SO cute!

Heather said...

So much fun!!! I wish I could say that I am getting better and looking at updated blogs but I am not. I need to work on that. I am so glad you are our neighbors and I am glad that Connor had a great Santa experience!!