Saturday, May 16, 2009

In Loving Memory

As most of you know Nalla has been sick with a really yucky bacteria in her ears. Our options were to do surgery which would have left her deaf in both ears, to try medication that would kill most of the bacteria, but there was a good chance it would come back, or to keep her comfortable with pain medication for the rest of her life and she would go deaf. We have been watching and praying for her over the last 2 months and she is still in pain. We have chosen to take Nalla's pain away and send her to heaven (the hardest decision we have ever had to make). There will always be a place in our hearts for her that no dog will ever fill. We will miss you Nalla Monster!

In Loving Memory of Nalla Bowling September 24, 2001 - May 16, 2009

1 comment:

Mike and Jantz said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My girls are 11 and I know it is coming soon. I am dreading the day. Pets are part of our family and it is so hard.