Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Good Friday is a busy day at our house. It started at 7:00 with Hot Cross Buns, a family tradition of mine since I was little. My brother and I would stay with my Great Grandma while my mom and dad worked. Every year we would help make these rolls. A memory that I will cherish forever.

After the rolls were done the real fun started...




Connor loves to dye eggs. Every year he tries to make a Woody (Toy Story) egg, so far they have not turned out, but he keeps trying and then settles for a yellow one. The day brought many smiles and giggles. I hope I am building memories that Connor will cherish forever.

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

Hot Cross Buns!? I never knew what those really were. You'll have to teach me one of these years. What a great tradition.